The website located at https://compadrecooking.pt and the Compadre Cooking School brand, are a copyrighted work belonging to REBELDINOSSAURO Lda. headquarters located at Rua General Justiniano Padrel nº12, 3ºesq, 1170-153, Lisbon, Portugal. The website provides cooking classes, experiences, products and merchandise. These terms & conditions are part of the Terms and Privacy (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”) policy applicable to the website. These Terms & conditions form a binding agreement between Compadre Cooking School (a brand by REBELDINOSSAURO Lda) and you as the purchaser or user of this website. By accessing, downloading, or using this website and/or purchasing an activity, product or merchandise you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Headline: What we do and offer
When you buy one of our products, you get exactly what the product description provided in our website says. At Compadre Cooking School we offer cooking classes and experiences. All classes and experiences can be purchased online at this website, through online travel websites and/or directly at our venue Rua Heliodoro Salgado nº12/14, 1170-176, Lisbon, Portugal. All classes and experiences will take place at our venue Rua Heliodoro Salgado nº12/14, 1170-176, Lisbon, Portugal. You can also purchase a gift voucher https://compadrecooking.pt/gift-voucher-lisbon-cooking-school/ at this website, and offer a unique gift! You will receive your gift voucher on your email, and it can be used on any of our classes or experiences. Please note that traditional Portuguese food is not vegetarian or vegan friendly. We advise you to contact us through email@example.com before buying the product, if you are either vegetarian, vegan or even if you have any food allergy and/or restriction. ”
Headline: Bookings and payments
1. Bookings for Compadre Cooking School activities can be made using our online store at https://compadrecooking.pt, or directly at one of our venue official partners. You can also request more information through our email firstname.lastname@example.org;
2. In case you book through a Compadre Cooking School official partner, proof of booking and payment must be sent 24 hours prior to the event to our email email@example.com;
3. When booking an activity, full payment is required. The booking and the full payment must be made at least 24 hours prior to the event you want to attend.
4. Pre-paid gift vouchers are also valid as a method of payment. You can book online using your gift voucher code at checkout for payment. Please note that gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for private events.
5. Bookings, gift vouchers and all products or merchandise at our website can be paid at our online store using the methods available and provided by our secure third-party payment processors.
6. Payment process fees may apply according to your choice of payment method.
7. A minimum of 3 participants is needed for us to open the class. If that number is not met, we will invite you to rebook choosing another day to your convenience or give you a full refund.
Headline: Cancellation policy – Online and Live experiences and workshops
1. If Compadre Cooking School must cancel a online/live experience or workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified as soon as possible, and we will give you the option to either get a full refund or rebook the class later in a form of a credit note valid for 6 months.
2. Client cancellations must be made up until 48 hours before the activities take place, and must be validated through our email firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. Full refund or re-schedule is available if the cancelation is made up to 48 hours period as mentioned above, no refunds will be given after that deadline.
4. Payment process fees charged by our third-party payment processors are non-refundable.
Headline: Cancellation policy – Cooking DIY (do it yourself) kit or any cooking themed kit
1. Cooking DIY (do it yourself) or any kind of cooking, culinary kit sold by Compadre Cooking school can only be reimbursed on the first 10 days of purshace and if the package has not been sent to distribution.
2. If the package has been sent to distribution, refunds are only eligible if the package has not been open and if the content inside is on the same conditions as new.
3. Costs with shipping for refunds are of the client responsibility.
4. Refunds are only processed after receiving the returned package and upon evaluation of its condition. If the code has been used, or any content inside is missing, no refund is available.
Headline: General terms and conditions when attending Compadre Cooking School
1. Save for specific activities (please check under age requirements on the specific page), our minimum age acceptance is 18 years old, as we will be working with kitchenware.
2. Children under 18 years old may attend an adult class when accompanied by a participant above 18 years old. Special prices may apply for kids under 18 years old, please check each class conditions. Alcohol beverages won´t be served for children under 18 years old.
3. All junior classes, when identified as such, are strictly for children aged from 12 years old till 16 years old. We reserve the right to refuse entry to a child if we feel he/she is too small to attend the class without running the risk to injure him/herself. For more information or inquiries about children participation on Compadre Cooking School activities please use email@example.com;
4. START TIME: Classes and activities run on Compadre Cooking School will start punctually as schedule. To make the most of it, please arrive on time for the class beginning. If you’re late for a class or activity, it´s your responsibility to catch up/meet up with the rest of the class and minimize disruption, as Compadre Cooking School instructors will not have the time to interrupt the class and begin again for every late student.
5. STUDENT HEALTH RESPONSIBILITY: if you are ill with any diseases (for example colds and flu, diarrhea, vomiting etc) or any contagious disease within 48 hours before your class, please do not attend Compadre Cooking School classes or activities as these diseases can spread through food.
Compadre Cooking School reserves the right to refuse entry to a cooking class or activity on the day (with no refund or class transfer available) if you are deemed unwell and at the risk of infecting others during the class or activity.
6. STUDENT ATTIRE: This is an immersive, hands-on class. In some of our activities we will be walking to some local stores/market. You will be on your feet quite some time so please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
7. CLASS RECORDING: Please note that there are cameras placed in the school and the classes can be filmed and broadcasted live within the Compadre Cooking School venue. Some classes may be recorded, and part of the content may be used for promoting Compadre Cooking School online channels, including (but not restricted to) Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and both on our blog and newsletter.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: When participating in a cooking class or event where the students or participants will be around or using sharp and potentially dangerous tools suitable to a kitchen environment, the student releases indemnifies and excludes Compadre Cooking School and Rebeldinossauro Lda. and its employees from any and/or liability of any kind for any damage or injury incurred while attending or visiting Compadre Cooking School.
9. DAMAGE/LOSS OF PERSONAL PROPERTY: The liability regime complies with the general principles of law. Luggage and personal items are the responsibility of the client, who must ensure their safety. Compadre Cooking School and Rebeldinossauro Lda. and its employees from any and/or liability of any kind for any damage or loss of client´s personal property while attending or visiting Compadre Cooking School.
10. DAMAGE/LOSS of COMPADRE COOKING SCHOOL PROPERTY: The participant, children accompanying, or group organizer may be held financially responsible for any damage to or loss of Compadre Cooking School property during the class or activity. The cost of repairing any damage to walls, doors or other parts of the property because of inappropriate conduct will be charged to the person or hiring company involved.
11. CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF COMPADRE COOKING SCHOOL: Should Compadre Cooking School be unable to provide for your class or event due to circumstances beyond the control of Compadre Cooking School, Compadre Cooking School is not responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
Headline: Allergy policy and/or food restriction
1. As a fully operational cooking school, Compadre Cooking School uses nuts, wheat, dairy, sugar and other raw natural ingredients and wholefoods on our premises every day. Compadre Cooking School is aware of potential allergies to these foods and the severity of the reactions some individual may experience, as well as some food restriction participants may have. For this purpose please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or special request.
2. Compadre Cooking School reserves the right to refuse entry to a cooking class, activity or a private event on the day (with no refund available) if the student has a known allergy or food restriction and hasn’t informed us prior to attending the class/activity/event.